Saturday, April 21, 2012

Here's to Now


After years without blogging personally, while blogging other people's photos and keeping mine on the back burner, I've decided to start up my own blog again. My main purpose it to keep in touch with close friends and family, some who live far away, and to keep you all up to date on what our little family is up to! Though if you are here, you likely know...

I am Cheryl Joy. I am a happy, happy girl, having fun taking photos of other happy people (the best job ever) and loving life with my handsome husband, Mark, our two doggins, Apache and Abram and our kitties.

My hope is that through this blog I will take the time to document and reflect upon the moments, from the very significant to those easily forgotten, that make life sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS